Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GOP doesn't believe in protecting (a) humans or (b) other species. What's left?

I was trying to figure this out.

The Republicans aren't interested in protecting human health, safety, and lives.

Nor are they interested in protecting any other species, animal or vegetable.

So I asked myself, "what do they care about?"

And then it hit me: they do get animated about protecting man-made inanimate objects.

They usually do have strong feelings for things like

-money

-riding mowers

-stocks and bonds

-oil drilling platforms

-golf clubs

-coal burning power plants

-motor boats, and

-weapons.

No wonder I don't like Republicans. I'd rather protect lives.




1 comment:

  1. What does the GOP car about instead of people and the earth ? List should read:

    guns,
    the rich,
    entrenched industry and corporations
    with emphasis on denial of change
    even math relevant change like the law of diminishing returns.

    but balanced check books ? nope see history of the deficit =P

    feel the same way overall indeed
    the GOP seems really ridiculous :(
    Have they somehow think they too are alive, need clean water and air too ? I can't understand what they fight for.

    ReplyDelete

I have a few simple comment rules:

(a) No

1. rudeness
2. falsehood
3. deception
4. unfair tactics
5. comment spam
6. shilling or trolling

(b) stay on topic; and

(c) anonymous comments are okay, but sign with a handle so we'll know which "Anonymous" you are.

Thanks for commenting.

Ray