I'm not going to tell you who to vote for - but I am going to tell you how to make sure your vote counts, and how to make sure your community gets to vote alongside you.
If you do one thing ahead of time:
- Find out where and when you can vote with Rock The Vote.
- Take a moment to double-check your Voter ID with Advancement Project.
- See your ballot ahead of time with TheBallot.org.
- Consider sending a message with Hoodie Vote.
- Report voter suppression with 1-866-OUR-VOTE.
- Make sure your friends vote with Vote With Friends.
- Use your cellphone to report voter suppression with Video The Vote.
On Tuesday, we vote. But 364 days of the year, we push the system in other ways, and that includes mutual aid in the face of climate chaos. We are supporting Occupy Sandy, a volunteer-run project that is providing incredible relief in Hurricane Sandy's wake. Please consider joining us.
We'll see you after the election. Thank you so much for the work you do this week, and every week.
John Sellers, The Other 98%
Our website is http://other98.com/.