Saturday, November 12, 2011

Last Chance to Get a Signed First Printing of HERE COMES TROUBLE! ...a note from Michael Moore (our @MMFlint)


Last Chance to Get a Signed First Printing of HERE COMES TROUBLE! ...a note from Michael Moore

Saturday, November 12th, 2011

Friends,

Would you like an autographed first edition/first printing of HERE COMES TROUBLE (or one to give as a gift)? There are not many left (thanks for making it a best seller!). You can get a copy, signed by me with the exquisite penmanship one can only learn in parochial schools -- at no extra charge -- simply by ordering it online from one of the local indie bookstores where I live in northern Michigan. Just click here and they will not only send you this signed first printing, but they will also donate $5 per book to the nonprofit art house theater I help run in Traverse City.

So help me help out the good people where I live by grabbing one of these few remaining first printings of HERE COMES TROUBLE. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer for that conservative brother-in-law who will thank you for letting him get to know the real Michael Moore.

I'll be at the 92nd Street Y in New York City this Tuesday night where I'll be interviewed on stage by the great Wallace Shawn. On Friday night I will be speaking at the University of Connecticut as a benefit for the Mark Twain House.

And then I will hold my first Michigan event of the tour on Tuesday, November 22nd, at the place of my birth -- Flint, MI. The event at the Whiting Auditorium is free, the books will be 60% off, and 100% of all book sales will go to the struggling Flint Public Library.

For the rest of you (especially those on a tight budget), Amazon is still offering the book at their bestsellers discount of 46% off.

If you want to stay up to date on the latest news on Occupy Wall Street, follow me on Twitter and check out my website each day. My site has news you can't get elsewhere and also a number of incredible people who post their blogs there.

See you soon -- and don't forget to grab one of the last autographed first printings of my book!

Yours,

Michael Moore
MMFlint@michaelmoore.com
@MMFlint
MichaelMoore.com


Join Mike's Mailing List | Follow Mike on Twitter | Join Mike's Facebook Group | Become Mike's MySpace Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a few simple comment rules:

(a) No

1. rudeness
2. falsehood
3. deception
4. unfair tactics
5. comment spam
6. shilling or trolling

(b) stay on topic; and

(c) anonymous comments are okay, but sign with a handle so we'll know which "Anonymous" you are.

Thanks for commenting.

Ray