Thursday, October 18, 2012

Marjorie Kantor, retiree: I can't give money #p2



Hello. This is Marjorie Kantor, a retiree in Brooklyn.
I cannot afford to give the money I would like to progressive candidates. But I can give my time and my effort, so that's what I'm doing because we absolutely cannot afford to lose in November.
I've made calls for Elizabeth Warren, Alan Grayson, and Annie Kuster through the PCCC's Call Out The Vote program. And last night, I signed up for 3 more call shifts. 
If you care about our country's future, can you join me in making calls for any of the 8 great candidates on the schedule in the next few days? Just click here.
(Or if you can afford to, you can donate $3 to this important program here.)
One thing I like about Call Out The Vote is that it respects our time. We only talk to live people -- no answering machines, no wrong numbers. It's quick, it's easy, and it's fun.
Most important, the 337,815 calls PCCC members have made so far are making a difference for our nation's future. 
I care about women's issues very much. I also care about having strong jobs program. Unlike Mitt Romney, I believe the government should create jobs rebuilding our nation's communities.
And I love Elizabeth Warren. I am so proud to do calls for her and those who will be her allies in Congress. 
Please join me in making a difference. Click here to Call Out The Vote for progressive candidates today, tomorrow, or this weekend.
(Or if you can afford to, you can donate $3 to this important program here.)
Thanks so much for your time, and for being a bold progressive like me.
-- Marjorie

Want to support our work? We're entirely funded by our members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in $3 here.
Paid for by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee PAC (www.BoldProgressives.org) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions to the PCCC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a few simple comment rules:

(a) No

1. rudeness
2. falsehood
3. deception
4. unfair tactics
5. comment spam
6. shilling or trolling

(b) stay on topic; and

(c) anonymous comments are okay, but sign with a handle so we'll know which "Anonymous" you are.

Thanks for commenting.

Ray